Thursday, February 14, 2008

Back in Boston!!

Last weekend was Alumni Weekend at Emerson College. As luck would have it, I had an appointment in Boston on Friday so I was able to extend my stay and take part in the activities. It was great to see the team again. I didn't realize how much I missed being around these guys. In the above picture, I'm sitting with Mike Burns and BJ Azem. They are both living in Charlotte now. Mike is a regional manager for a major restaurant chain and BJ, apparently, is now an HGH distributor.left to right: Danny Rosenbloom, Anthony Attride, Mike, BJ, Me, Gabe, The Pro (back), Corky (blue shirt), Alex Tse (black sleeves).

The pictures were taken at a club called Foundation at Hotel Commonwealth in Kenmore Square. Gabe Lopes was able to secure the VIP room for the evening.
After Emerson dispatched Suffolk University by nearly 20, the alumni game took center stage. from left to right - Shot MD, Nick French, Tony Wizzard, BJ Azem, David Miller, Birdman Jay O'Connell (weekend MVP), Rob's wife, Alex, Gabe, Coach Smith, The Pro, Tommy Arria, Mike Burns, Anthony Attride, me, and Bags.

No comments: